- Intensify work to ensure security of supply on a European level.
- Contribute to encourage more open competition whilst taking account of national sovereignty in defence.
- Explore new opportunities for more effective procurement methods.
- Develop guidelines and best practices facilitating bi- and multilateral collaborative procurement.
- Work towards increased global competitiveness of the European defence industry and reciprocal market access.
- Examine and evaluate the implications of the development of a wider European Defence and Security Market.
- Continue a constructive dialogue with defence industry.
More information here.